3/2/09

KEWARRA BEACH RESORT

Kewarra Beach Resort Cairns

I always harbored the wish to visit Australia and enjoy a splendid holiday on the sunny beaches of Australia. With this objective, I finally decided to visit Australia for a relaxing holiday to break free from the monotony of my daily life. After having a careful survey of the places of visit in Australia and the lodging facilities, I finally got my lodging facility booked in the Kewarra beach resort cairns.


This resort is a perfect place of stay in Australia. What really attracted me to this hotel was its location, placed near the sandy beaches of Cairns. The railway station and the international airport are also easily accessible from the hotel.


Apart from this, there are several places to visit in the adjoining area of the hotel. This includes the Palm Cove beach, Daintree Forest and Atherton Tablelands. The area where the hotel is located also provides good shopping facilities in the numerous shopping centers located in that region. The area can in fact be called a shopper’s paradise.


Before choosing this hotel for stay, I did a clear survey of the lodging facilities that this hotel provides to its visitors. The rooms in the Kewarra beach resort have been made with special care so as to fit with the choice and preference of visitors from around the globe. The additional amenities further enrich your stay in this hotel of Australia.


The hotel consists of seven suites and 68 guest rooms in totality. I enjoyed staying in a deluxe bungalow as this facility was available at that time. The location of the bungalow with surrounding gardens added a splendid dimension to my stay in this hotel of Australia.


The furniture, floor coverings and other facilities like mini-bars in the room, safe for keeping important documents and internet and telephone facilities make the hotel an ideal place for stay. I would recommend this hotel to everyone intending to visit Australia in the near future.

No comments: