2/16/09

THE OBSERVATORY HOTEL

The Observatory Hotel review

I went to Australia two months back but the moments which I spend in The Observatory Hotel are still there in my memories. This hotel includes all the service which must be there in a world class hotel and that is why this hotel is a winner of several renowned awards, such as Travel & Leisure Award and Conde Nast Award.


My children enjoyed the child programs offered in this hotel, including bath time treats, baby bundles, games and toys. One of the best features of this hotel is that I was allowed to take my pet inside the hotel and that was a big relief because I can’t even spend a single day without my pet.


I went to this hotel in winters but still I enjoyed swimming in the 20 meter heated indoor pool. My wife love beaches and I enjoyed beach walk with her on the bondi beach which was merely at a 15 minutes distance from the hotel.


I took the decision to reside in this hotel because it is one of the most renowned hotels of Australia. Famous tourist’s attractions such as Harbour Bridge and Opera House are hardly at minutes distance from this hotel. Some of the best features of this hotel are its 100 suites and guests’ rooms and the hotel staff offering efficient and amusing personalized services to all its guests.


As I entered in this hotel, the staff greeted me with a smile thereby making me feel comfortable and well treated. All the staff members in this hotel are helpful and polite who leave no stone unturned in making all the guests like me feel pampered.

I was fascinated with the spectacular interior décor of this hotel that was well furnished with original art work and antiques. I enjoyed a comfortable stay in the spacious rooms of this hotel having marble bathrooms, large bay windows and balconies.

No comments: